The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
1. Who are we?
2. How do we process your personal data?
UiSurf complies with its obligations under the “GDPR”
– by keeping personal data up to date;
– by storing and destroying it securely;
– by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data;
– by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure;
– by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We Use Your Personal Data For The Following Purposes: –
• If you have purchased the Swifticons pack, we contact you when we release free updates to your product.
• If you have downloaded one of our free products and given consent to be contacted, we send you periodic emails with news & offers.
3. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
You have either;
a) given us explicit consent
b) you have purchased one of our products and to fulfil our service to you we need to keep your contact details on record.
4. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with the staff of UiSurf for purposes connected with UiSurf. We will not share your data with third parties outside of UiSurf.
5. How long do we keep your personal data?
We may remove you from our mailing list if you have been inactive for a long time, but if not we’ll only keep your details up to a maximum of 6 years at which time we will contact you to make sure that you would like us to keep your details on our system. At any time, you can contact us here firstname.lastname@example.org and request that we remove your details from our database.
6. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: –
• The right to request a copy of your personal data which UiSurf holds about you;
• The right to request that UiSurf corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
• The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for UiSurf to retain such data;
• The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
• The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
• The right to object to the processing of your personal data;
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office
8. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
9. Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact us at email@example.com